2020 Rally: Postponed till 2021
Where: American RV Resort in Albuquerque, NM
Hello everybody I hope you are all staying well and safe. It is with great regret that I need to tell you that due to the unpredictability of COVID 19 and the at risk health of our club members that we are cancelling the HTC Rally of 2020. It is our hope to hold our 2021 rally at the location in Albuquerque. Please if you have made reservations with the campground be sure to cancel them by the 15th of July. If you have sent registration and check to us, we will return your check to you uncashed. Please stay well and safe until we can meet again.
You can also see a map of our previous rallies here.
If you'd like to join our club and be part of our rallies please download and mail in this application.
HTC Membership Application.pdf
|Date:||April 8, 2014|
The Current Newsletter
Here is the latest newsletter for the club.